Apply before February 28 and give yourself a chance to participate in the International Cannes Film Festival 2013 and the Short Film Corner!
“MADE IN MED” is a short film contest organised by the Euromed Audiovisual III Programme of the European Union. The contest includes three different short film competitions around three subjects dear to the Mediterranean:
- Talking ‘bout (A)rab Revolution – The Arab Spring in Focus
- Euromed-itation – Tales from the Mediterranean
- Preserving the Med – Environmental heritage around the Mediterranean
The competition is open for filmmakers with the following nationality: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Syria and Tunisia, as well as for authors from other nationality who live in one of the above mentioned countries.
The duration of the short films must be comprised between 2 and 10 minutes.
In total, six prizes will be awarded:
- In each competition, an international jury will select an awarder which will be offered with the possibility to take part to the International Cannes Film Festival 2013 (travel + per diem + a 5 days accreditation). The films and the authors will benefit from a promotion within the Short Film Cornerof the Cannes Film Festival (accreditation + networking + presence on the stand + participation to the conference and events).
- Similarly, a public audience, by voting for its favourite film, will choose the second awarder (one per section) which will receive an honorific prize.
The best 30 selected short films – 10 per each competition – will be diffused on the Internet onwww.euromedaudiovisuel.net as from April 2013.
Read the complete rules of the contest and the terms of participation following this link.
Subscribe your short film through the Reelport platform.
Euromed Audiovisual aims at enhancing sustainable transfer of knowledge and best practices through a wide set of trainings, capacity building of both professionals and national authorities and networking activities.